Our customers have spoken – the industry is changing. EMT simulations are no longer focused on small areas of the grid, and the advent of parallel processing has allowed us to expand to larger networks. PSCAD V5 includes new functionalities and can now be fully automated through the embedded Python scripting language interface. With most of our existing and familiar features refactored to function more efficiently, PSCAD V5 will enhance the user’s overall experience.
New features include:
- Automation through the embedded Python scripting language interface (including the recording of actions);
- An integrated c-coder to produce standalone ANSI C programs based on your schematic with a single click.
New functionalities include:
- Binary output format for EMTDC files;
- Parallel multiple runs;
- Fabric to enhance process communication speed;
- Cluster launch utility to manage running processes on multiple, networked computers.
For more information, visit PSCAD.com