Project Supervision Consultant
We partnered with Lahmeyer International (LI) on the Project Supervision Consultant (PSC) contract of Tanahu Hydroelectric Power Plant in Nepal (an Asian Development Bank-funded project). LI is acting as the lead firm, in association with us, to oversee the construction contractor selection, construction supervision, and operation and maintenance supervision of the 140-megawatt (MW) plant.
The PSC will be responsible for supporting Tanahu Hydro Ltd. in the following areas:
- Project administration, design, and engineering services;
- Contracting, management control, procurement, and expediting of equipment;
- Materials control;
- Inspection of equipment before delivery;
- Shipment, transportation, control of schedule, and quality;
- Pre-commissioning and completion;
- Performance guarantee testing;
- Inventorying spare-parts;
- Training of owner's/plant sub-system operating and maintenance personnel;
- Financial, human resources, and administrative management of the project both during construction and the operation phase under the company’s board.